Things at Internet: Google Chrome Synchronization Process
Setting up Synchronization Process in Google Chrome
Google Chrome provides services and option to synchronization all your bookmarks so if you are using multiple computers you can enable synchronization on Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the menu to open Google Chrome settings.
- Sign in with your Google account for Google Chrome under the People section.
- Now Sync is available for you just click on Sync and see the Advanced sync settings in Google Chrome.
- By Default Sync everything is enabled you can enable/disable the things at internet as per your preferences.